A Smart Tyler Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Leaking Before You Have Serious Damage
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are everyday worries that can cause costly water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you find after the fact. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can lead to expensive repairs if left unattended.
However, when you install a Tyler monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or excess water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless detector notifies you as soon as it detects water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a communication to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also contact you when your flood sensor triggers.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Tyler?
Nobody wants to go down the steps to discover that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Fortunately, a Tyler flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Smart sensor technology: The smart sensor discerns running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Reliable sensors come with a wireless connection and a 4-year lithium battery. You can place your flood detector with confidence near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're at work or on vacation. If your Tyler flood detector senses unwanted water, it will issue an emergency notification to your phone.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: In addition to an intense alarm system and emergency messages to your cell phone, your smart device will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring technicians will notify you immediately and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Tyler Flood Detector More Responsive
Time is of the essence when it comes to water leaks. When utilizing the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when emergency assistance arrives. Leveraging your automation controls is helpful when you’re home, but vital when you’re miles away. With a monitored Tyler flood detector you can:
- Receive alerts on your mobile device when flowing water is found.
- Open doors from wherever you are and turn off alarm systems for emergency repairs.
- Increase your home’s temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from your home surveillance to pinpoint leaks and assess the damage.
- Stay in constant communication with your monitoring professionals.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all important aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll guide you to the right options to match your property needs. Simply dial (903) 231-9117 today or send in the online form to request your no-obligation free estimate.